The P598 ASI-XW Packer P.I.P. Wireline Adapter Kit is used on a #10 or #20 Wireline Setting Device. The “Plug-In-Place” design allows the running of a T-F profile blanking plug to be run in place converting the packer to a temporary bridge plug. The ASI-XW MX Adapter Kit can also be run with T-X and T-XN blanking plugs, but the prong must be shortened to accommodate the inner adapter spacing. Extended length adapter kits are available for the T-X and T-XN blanking plugs, but the shortened prong ti the preferred method creating a shorter packer assembly.
- Allows “plug-in-place” running
- Accepts common blanking plug types and sizes
- Uses common redress parts
- Plug in top of packer reduces debris build up
- Eliminates running profile nipple or pump-out plug below packer
- Can be used with #10 or #20 hydraulic setting device
|SIZE||MAX O.D.||PRODUCT NUMBER|