The Sentinel™ Rotational Liner Top Packer is a high-performance Liner Top Isolation using a floating UPBR with an ECNER high-pressure packing element. The Sentinel™ RLTP is a rotational liner top option for either vertical, low deviation, mid-length, or extended reach lateral wellbores. The Sentinel™ RLTP is used in conjunction with the Sentinel Hanger and is applicable in cemented and non-cemented liners.
- Dual Anti-preset feature
- Applicable with Peak Hydraulic Release Rotational Running Tool
- Mechanically set packer utilizing ECNER high pressure packing element
- Solid upper seal bore is available in 10’, 15’ and 20’ standard lengths
- The Liner Top Packer can be stomp set after the cement job
- Upper seal bore allows for floated sealing for frac, accommodating all ball sizes normally dropped down tubing.
**For technical specifications, please contact your local Peak rep or e-mail: email@example.com