The TDI™ Toe Sub is a hydraulically actuated time-delayed testable toe sleeve for cemented and openhole applications. The sleeve is actuated with absolute pressure using a burst disk mechanism, allowing for adjustable pressure settings while allowing operators to meet required casing pressure integrity tests
• Time delay setting allowing for casing integrity testing.
• Large flow area to maximize pump rates.
• Patent pending internals ensure that there can be no cement contamination of the sliding sleeve for dependable actuation.
• 380° F temperature rating.
• 15K burst and collapse rating.
• LTC, BTC, and premium thread options.
• Liner hanger, long string, and multilateral installations.